The increased use of the internet In India has helped Digital Marketing grow over the period. The majority of people are using a device that supports the internet. People are surfing the web in search of information or to purchase a product/service. Half of their time is spent on social media looking at pages they follow.
Because people spend most of their time on a mobile/desktop/laptop, brands started to advertise and connect with their customers and consumers on the platforms that they are in. Companies wanted to have a long-lasting relationship with their customers. They sent E-mails regarding an offer, followed up with the customer, sent wishes to them, provide valuable information on social media, engaged with the customers, asked what they wanted, etc.
For a company to do all this they require employees and assign them roles and responsibilities so that the process of building and maintaining lifetime value with their customers becomes smooth and structured.
There are major cities in India such as Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Noida, Hyderabad, Bangalore, etc. where digital marketing is booming and has abundant job opportunities. Among all the other cities Bangalore, in particular, has seen an amazing rise in companies and digital marketing jobs.
There are plenty of job roles and responsibilities that you can choose from and work in the field of Digital Marketing. The role and responsibility can include the overall activities of a digital marketer or a particular digital marketing channel.
Table of Contents
Listed Down are the Digital Marketing Jobs in Bangalore:
1. Digital Marketing Executive
A Digital Marketing Executive plans and manages every aspect of an organization’s online marketing strategy, which includes market research and targetting marketing via social media and search engine optimization. direct mailers and newsletters lead generation, branding development, and conversion. This is one of the best digital marketing jobs in Bangalore to start off with because it helps you grow in terms of skill.
Experience: 0 to 1 year
The responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Executive are:
- Develop, plan and execute the general digital marketing strategy.
- Implement the strategy.
- Supervise and train other members of your staff.
- Keep up-to-date with the most recent technology and the best practices.
- Manage all digital marketing channels.
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- Create and manage a digital marketing budget.
- Monitor all of the social media accounts for the company.
- Manage and improve the quality of online content, taking into consideration SEO as well as Google Analytics.
- Develop an inbound marketing plan.
- Forecast sales performance trends.
- Encourage the team of digital marketers to reach their goals.
- Examine competitions and make suggestions to improve.
2. Associate – Digital Marketing
Experience: 0 to 1 year
Education: Any graduation
Responsibilities of an Associate – Digital Marketer are:
- Implementing the company’s SEO strategy.
- Optimize content to be optimized for the search engines.
- Designing and executing social media strategies.
- Monitoring online activities of competitors.
- Making reports to gauge the effectiveness of a company’s digital marketing efforts.
- Monitoring the latest trends in SEO for search engines and social media. content marketing.
- Doing research on keywords to find out the words that will appeal to specific groups of people.
- Designing a company’s digital advertising strategy is based on the budget, demographics of the target audience, and the desired result.
- The creation of a business’s online presence by blogging and social media management and marketing via email.
- Implementing the digital marketing campaign by making landing pages by pitching articles to blogs and creating Google Adwords campaigns.
3. Digital Marketing Specialist
Experience: more than 1 year
Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Research trends in advertising research.
- Check out competitors’ prices and also products.
- Select the most appropriate location for advertisements.
- Decide what content will be most appealing to the customers.
- Create content creation projects.
- Publish digital marketing content online.
- Implement email marketing campaigns.
4. Digital Marketing Manager
Experience: 1 to 5 years
Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Manager:
- Manage and design every aspect of our digital marketing department, which includes databases for marketing, emails, and advertising on display.
- Create and track campaign budgets.
- Manage and plan your social media accounts.
- Make accurate and detailed reports of our overall marketing campaign’s performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to increase the effectiveness of marketing.
- Discover the latest technology and trends that are affecting our industry.
- Analyze the impact of important metrics on the traffic on our website the service quotas for our website, as well as our target market.
- Together with your team, come up with new and creative growth strategies.
- Control and supervise contests, giveaways, and other digital-related projects.
5. Senior Manager – Digital Marketing
Experience: Minimum 4 years
Responsibilities of a Senior Digital Marketing Manager:
- Develop a quarterly or monthly performance marketing strategy to boost growth.
- Repeat transactions and activations for driving by users.
- Utilizing Engagement and Analytics platforms for building journeys and segmentation of users for specific campaigns.
- Reconnecting with users to increase the time they spend on the app or site.
- Assess and improve the end-to-end Sales Funnel.
- Plan digital channel mix visitor traffic, conversion rates, ROAS, etc.
- Encourage creative suggestions and create the most effective strategy for acquiring new users.
- Make budget allocations more efficient and ensure continuous improvement in the most important indicators.
- Implement and manage all paid media advertising campaigns directly and in conjunction with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Monitor review and report on each campaign.
- Keep track of market trends and use the most recent marketing tools and strategies.
- Reporting and capturing important metrics via Google, Clevertap & branch analytics. A high level of familiarity.
- The insights from the analytics can be incorporated into subsequent campaigns of performance and larger strategies.
- Reports and reviews to other teams and internal stakeholders.
6. Digital Marketing Strategist
Experience: more than 1 year
Education: Bachelors / MBA / PGDM
Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Strategist:
- Plan, design, and execute the general digital marketing strategy
- Supervise and train your team members.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and the best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Plan and manage the digital marketing budget
- Monitor all of the social media accounts of the company.
- Manage and improve the quality of online content, taking into consideration SEO as well as Google Analytics
- Develop an inbound marketing plan
- Inspire digital marketing teams to reach their objectives
- Examine competitions and make suggestions to improve
7. Digital Marketing Analyst
Experience: 3 years minimum
Education: Bachelors in marketing
Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Analyst:
- The collection and analysis of marketing, customer, and web behavior information.
- Analyzing the key metrics and identifying ways to increase the effectiveness of your campaign.
- Presenting and developing learnings from your research, including actionable suggestions and insights.
- The development of digital and web-based measurement strategies.
- Making Dashboards, Data Visualizations as well as campaign and website performance reports.
- Analyzing and monitoring marketing trends and digital media.
- Presenting and communicating with employees, managers, and customers.
8. Senior Analyst-Digital Marketing
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Education: Bachelors or Masters in Marketing or related fields.
Responsibilities of a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst :
- In this job, you will be required to tackle everyday problems mostly through precedent and referring to the general rules.
- Your main interactions are with your team as well as your supervisor.
- You will receive detailed instructions on the jobs that must be completed and the choices you take will affect the work you do.
- You’ll need to be familiar with basic statistics and the terms that are used in day-to-day business, and apply them when talking with your stakeholders.
- You will work closely with the project team members to ensure that you are able to meet the demands.
- The individual you work with will function as part of a team with a defined task.
Social Media Jobs :
9. Social Media Executive
Experience: 0 to 1 year
Education: Bachelors / MBA
Responsibilities of Social Media Executive:
- Manages all social media accounts of the company. accounts such as Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Creates engaging, innovative, and original posts for regular schedules that educate audiences and promote messages for brands.
- Monitoring and improving engagement on social media pages by analyzing the feedback received from each post.
- Maintaining and creating pages of performance reports.
- Create digital assets in various media and channels, such as newsletters, websites videos, social media, and much more according to the requirements.
- Assist in managing, monitoring, and optimizing digital advertising placements.
10. Social Media Marketing Strategist
Experience: 2 years minimum
Responsibilities of Social Media Marketing Strategist:
- Create content for multiple online social platforms.
- Create and schedule content ahead of time.
- Find out about new trends in social media and hashtags.
- In collaboration with Marketing to plan ideas for content.
- Utilize analytics tools to assess the effectiveness of your campaigns and posts.
11. Social Media Analyst
Experience: 0 to 2+ years
Education: Bachelors in Marketing or related fields
Responsibilities of Social Media Analyst:
- Assess user engagement metrics like click-through and bounce rates.
- The report focuses on the web traffic of all social media.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies, which include optimizing the use of keywords in projects for content marketing.
- Find out the preferences of our customers on the internet as well as suggest methods to connect without to a larger public.
- Create a consistent plan across every platform to boost the visibility of our brand.
- Work together with the Department of Social Media Director and Marketing Department in the design of advertisements.
- Provide prompt responses to customers and their followers’ inquiries and feedback.
- Provide guidance to other employees regarding their social media activities such as how to handle comments and inquiries from customers, and what to post with personal or corporate accounts.
- Study how the emergence of social networks and features will help our business and Change our social media company’s policy, as necessary.
12. Social Media Marketing Specialist
Experience: 2 year
Education: Bachelors / MBA in marketing or related fields
Responsibilities of a Social Media Marketing Specialist:
- Develop and execute social media strategies through market research, platform selection, benchmarking, messaging, and people identification.
- Edit, create, publish and share content every day that creates meaningful connections and motivates community members to act.
- Establish and optimize corporate pages on each platform to boost the exposure of your company’s social media content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in conformity with the moderation policy for each community.
- Editorial calendars, and schedules for syndication.
- Continuously improve your skills by capturing and analyzing relevant social data/metrics, insight, and best practices and then taking action based on the data.
- Collaboration with other departments is essential to manage the reputation of key players, identify key individuals and collaborate on actions.
13. Social Media Manager
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Responsibilities of a Social Media Manager :
- Assist in the day-to-day management of marketing campaigns. Ensure consistency in the brand.
- Help to increase the brand and awareness of the company via different social media channels.
- Partner together with the brand’s representatives to develop and implement strategies for social media every month.
- Make sure that the brand is consistent in its copy by ensuring consistency in tone of voice and also through terminology.
- Monitor every aspect of social media interactions between customers and the business and ensure a good customer experience.
- Develop actionable strategies to build and retain followers on prominent social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- For all platforms, ensure that progress is made with analytical tools like Google Analytics and others.
- Control the creation and execution of the editorial calendar for each month which contains monthly sales targets and other initiatives.
Also read: 9 Famous Digital Marketers in India 2022